“- 15 years of experience in training & development, my passion is to work with people who want to make an impact in their lives & the others’ lives, and improve their ability to create a context for change.
– Conduct more than 500 workshops, more than 15.000 trainees, and 10.000 hours. I worked with many governmental & NGOs in all governorates of Egypt, especially Upper Egypt & the border areas like North Sinai, & outside it such as the “United Kingdom, Tunisia, Sultanate of Oman, Jordan & Morocco”.
– Specialized in Community Development, TOT, Civic Education, human & child rights, Inclusive citizenship, Gender & gender-based violence combating, heritage awareness, Advocacy &Community participation, capacity building and preparation of initiatives.
– Certified Trainer on Active & Inclusive Citizenship at Adyan Foundation – مؤسّسة أديان 2019
– Consultant in the follow-up, evaluation & Coach for “”Youth Against Sexual Harassment”” project of the German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ) & the Ministry of Youth 2017/ 2018
– Training Consultant at Civic Education Program.
– Former Global Xchange Program Supervisor at British Council and VSO in UK 2007 / 2008.
– Graduated from Faculty of Archaeology, Cairo University, then studied in several fields: NGOs management, public policy & child rights at the Faculty of Economics & Political Science, University of Cairo, Researching Child & Family Welfare Course in School of Public Policy, University of Bristol, UK.
– Awarded the second place in the Ministry of Youth & UNICEF competition for preparation of training manuals on youth initiatives “My community is Responsible with CSR” . In addition, I participated in preparing of 6 training manuals on combating violence & spreading community peace, developing students’ skills, the role of student unions & school campaigns, developing life & community skills to cope with problems.”